Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Solo guide

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Solo guide 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GettinHigh » March 16, 2016 11:06pm | Report
Hello forum I'm gettinHigh IGN: Modteh and today I'm going to do a quick solo guide
Right first things first -BLUE BUFF-, -DIRE BOARS-, -Minions- and -Bots/players

- DIRE BOARS - Health 535 Damage 20 One of the creatures in Conquest Defeating it grants 29 gold and 83 experience. Simple right? after killing the boar head strait to lane!

- BLUE BUFF - Health 180 Damage 5 - 15 These are Cyclops who use ranged Magical basic attacks. Defeating them grants 20 gold and 30 experience and gives a Mana buff over time after killing it go strait to -DIRE BOARS-

-Minions- Just like any other MOBA there are 3 lanes Mid, right and left and in every lane they have Minions that spawn over time killing the minions will grant you Gold/Experience

-Players- the main role for solo is warrior but for more experienced players you can play as other roles but for a new player play as a Warrior there are currently 11 Warriors as of now on 3.4 Amatarasu, bellona, Chaac, GuanYu, hercules, Odin, Osiris, ravana, SunWukong, Tyr and Vamana

PS - before heading into a real match against players try ARENA OR BOTS CONQUEST before heading into another match :D

PPS - If there is anything I have missed out please notify me :)

High signing out.
You've stumbled across my trump card!

GettinHigh

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » March 17, 2016 3:13pm | Report
You missed enough even for a quick guide. like small building tips, rotations or teamfighting just to name some things

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GettinHigh » March 17, 2016 10:35pm | Report
I didn't want to go to in depth on what to do cause most new players wouldn't gank or anything like that unless they have played a moba before and know what it is I just wanted to cover Buffs and camps etc.
You've stumbled across my trump card!

GettinHigh

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » March 18, 2016 7:11am | Report
let's just say the only useful thing you learned players here is sort of the game start (which camps you clear before going to lane) and that most people use warrior's in the solo lane.

The other points are better explained in the tutorial. Also there is some false information here and there
(red in quote under the sentences is how I would edited some parts)

GettinHigh wrote:

Hello forum I'm gettinHigh IGN: Modteh and today I'm going to do a quick solo guide
Right first things first -BLUE BUFF-, -DIRE BOARS-, -Minions- and -Bots/players
Right first things first: Conquest start, Minions and gods

- DIRE BOARS - Health 535 Damage 20 One of the creatures in Conquest Defeating it grants 29 gold and 83 experience per boar. Simple right? after killing the boar head strait to lane!

- BLUE BUFF - Health 180 Damage 5 These are Cyclops who use ranged Magical basic attacks. Defeating them grants 20 gold and 30 experience for the 2 small ones.. The big one Health: 960 +65 p/3min Damage: 32 Defeating it grants 60 gold and 150 experience and will cause it to drop the mana buff which grants mana regen for some time. after killing it go strait to -DIRE BOARS- next to the blue buff

After you spawned and bought some of your starter items you go to the blue buff in the jungle (the blue manapot on the minimap) *insert your blue buff part and after that the boar part

-Minions- Just like any other MOBA there are 3 lanes Mid, right and left (this isn't an edit more soemthing I would liek to mention: Maybe this is something new for you but not every MOBA has 3 lanes. Smite Dota and LoL and lots of other do, however several like Dawngate (RIP) don't/didn't have 3 lanes but 2.) and in every lane they have Minions that spawn over time (every 30 mins) killing the minions will grant you Gold/Experience

When you are close enough to a dying enemy minion they grant gold and Exp if you deal the killing blow this is increased by 50%

-Players- the main role for solo is warrior but for more experienced players you can play as other roles but for a new player play as a Warrior there are currently 11 Warriors as of now on 3.4 Amatarasu, bellona, Chaac, GuanYu, hercules, Odin, Osiris, ravana, SunWukong, Tyr and Vamana

The main used role in the solo lane is warrior. You can also play other roles in the Solo lane but I only recommend this if you are more experienced. *inserted recommended warriors here instead of all warriors*

PS - before heading into a real match against players try ARENA OR BOTS CONQUEST before heading into another match :D

PPS - If there is anything I have missed out please notify me :)

High signing out.

I hope it wasn't too confusing. all red is mine several lines got edited by deleting small parts others are fully reworked.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }