Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New Skins! New God Confirmed! Ao Kuang Remodel + Another New God

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » New Skins! New God Confirmed! Ao Kuang Remodel + Another New God 61 posts - page 1 of 7
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » July 12, 2014 3:44pm | Report
All upcoming things within this patch, the one after that, and even the one after that, the one after than and (yup I said it, the one after that).

Cabrakan Pictures

Quetzalcoatl/Kukulkan Pictures

New God after Serqet Confirmed: Cabrakan

No artwork for the god released yet, but he is the next god after Serqet. Cabrakan is the Mayan god of mountains and earthquakes who will most likely be a guardian.

Ao Kuang Remodel + Kukulkan

So basically what's going to happen to Ao Kuang is kinda what happened to Sun Wukong. A new god (Hun Batz) kinda took over the old Sun Wukong kit and appearance. Then Ao Kuang will be removed from the game periodically and re-implemented with a different kit/maybe appearance in a seperate patch. It is said a new Mayan sort of dragon god is going to be the god to take over Ao's kit (changed a bit to fit lore). Many people speculate it will be Kukulkan. Most likely, Kukulkan will be introduced instead of Quetzalcoatl because of the Mayan Pantheon. If Quetzalcoatl is introduced, there would have to be a new Pantheon (Aztec), which is less likely.

Also, it is thought that Ao Kuang will be remodeled into a warrior, just as Sun Wukong was. This is to better fit his lore (and it does). Ao Kuang (Actually Ao Guang) is a Dragon King who could shapeshift into animals. A Dragon King isn't what you think it is... It means you're a ruler of an ocean. They can also manipulate weather and rainfall. The Dragon King can assume a dragon form, but it's usually in a anthropomorphism form which means half man and half dragon.

A while back (7 months ago) many rumors were there about an Ao Kuang remodel and an image was leaked. Now this may or may not be the final image, but I'm guessing it will be very similar to this. I'm also guessing that either Hi-Rez had put off this remodel until a lot later or they listened to some of the community about his lore.

A Chinese god is also expected to come out after Cabrakan, so heads up Smiters!

Ao Kuang Remodel Image

Actual Ao Guang Depictions

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 12, 2014 3:53pm | Report
omg a mayan mage finnaly :D and the new god after which Pantheon is he from can't tell that well from the pic looks mayan too.

And wtf swagni agni already hate the name XD.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » July 12, 2014 3:56pm | Report
Yo Green, you have the exact same things under "New God Confirmed after Serqet: Cabrakan" and "Cabrakan Pictures"
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » July 12, 2014 4:02pm | Report
Oh thanks xD I just got off my laptop and the spoilers messs with my head

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » July 12, 2014 5:25pm | Report
Best news update ever.
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » July 12, 2014 5:26pm | Report
I'm guessing Cabrakan will be a tank.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » July 12, 2014 6:16pm | Report
Does this mean Ao Kaung going to lose the line "A MIGHTY STORM!"? D:

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » July 12, 2014 6:41pm | Report
B-bu-BUT...CELEBRAATTIOON?!?!?!

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » July 12, 2014 6:41pm | Report
UnknownPandr wrote:

Does this mean Ao Kaung going to lose the line "A MIGHTY STORM!"? D:

I'm not sure exactly how it'll work .-.

Just so you guys know, the Ao Kuang remodel is probably coming in a long time(3-5 patches)
Since serqet is just coming out, cabrakan is next, then a chinese god and then the Ao Kuang remodel.

Would've posted this in the news section but this is all over the place. Not only that, the Ao Kuang is not officially confirmed, but speculation and some posts on reddit clarify some info, WelshArcade(news smiter) also has some source that has the same info.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » July 12, 2014 7:40pm | Report
My noodle is going to be replaced by another cool noodle?!

I'm totally ok with that, if the new Ao doesn't look too human. Same goes for Kukulcan.

Side note for you, Greenevers: Kukulcan and Quetzalcoalt are the same. Except that Quetzalcoatl is Aztec, in which case, you should remove. But they are basically the same god.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }