Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Dev Insights - Ao Kuang, Dragon King of the Eastern Sea

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Dev Insights - Ao Kuang, Dragon King of the Eastern Sea 23 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 17, 2014 4:04am | Report
Jack, do you even read bruh?

I JUST SAID THAT WE DON'T DO THAT.

YOU ARE THE FIRST TO EVEN COMPARE AO TO LOL CHAMPS.

Ffs READ other people's comments before typing because right now you are spreading misinformation.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » November 17, 2014 4:26am | Report
I'm forced to agree with Aedar and All4 here, they do nothing with other Mobas except compare and contrast them to Smite. Which isn't a bad thing if Smite wants to take a place in one of the most popular mobas in the world.
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aeadar » November 17, 2014 3:58pm | Report

Don't really got much to add here, even if I did add anything remotely logical to this subject everyone would probably still pin-point a menial flaw with it and go on another tirade of how Smite/LoL are ripping off or they're alike and both very much the same. people just can't seem to make up their minds around here. to me you're either for one side or the other. you can happily say you enjoy both but everyone knows deep down inside they pick a favorite. some will say they enjoy Smite's more action adrenaline pumping style of MOBA and others will enjoy the more intense strategic above the action style of LoL. So I can understand simply stating one is your favorite and even if you say here League is your favorite not many will haze you or downplay you for it.

But don't come straight to the site intended for another game just to point out the clear rip-off/steal, some of us don't even pay attention TO other MOBA's so in reality we may see Ao Kuang as simply Ao Kuang and not Kalista (Which personally I look at Kalista and she reminds me more of an odd specter form of Kali combined with a bit of Anhur/Loki with the spear and slender looks) I'm not even positive if that is the full story and if the whole rage is about tooltips/introducing a god. truly, does it really matter? we have a practice mode for a reason..to GO practice a gods kit and find out what exactly it does. then with a bit of trial and error you figure out more and more about them if not you just begin blazing right off the bat good with a god. technically I see Ao Kuang being played much like Freya. you're gonna build up attack speed/power items so you can dice up a god in short time with hard hits and land your ult before they can react.

You missed the entire point of my comparison. It wasn't the champion. It was the format of the pages.

No one asked for your patronizing condescension.

So instead of telling us to "look at a god" or "learn to play," why don't you learn to read. Or see beyond the first sentence of a post or web page, to start. Because you clearly did not do either before making your post.

Aeadar

Memorable (10)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }