Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

ChangeBot Geb Skin

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » ChangeBot Geb Skin 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » April 11, 2014 6:02am | Report
Instead of his nice oasis, it is now a dome with visible bubbling oil.
What was once water falls is now tailpipes omitting fumes or flames.
I plan to possibly do another version of this drawing with color and his vehicle mode (its going to be a tank ;)
Do you have any recommendations for how his skills look instead of mine or some other things Changebot should have?

If you have reccomendations
"MaysJedi is the best jedi in Smite, don't deny it."[color=#ff0000][/color]

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » April 11, 2014 10:21am | Report
This is cool, I think his taunts and jokes could be hilarious if HiRez wants to put enough work into it :P
I think his autoattacks would have different animations as well (like very mechanical punches like Cybermen from Doctor Who)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Macawmagician » April 11, 2014 11:00am | Report
If this was a real skin, I would buy this in an instant. I love the machine/steam-punk skins.
Like Sun Wukong's skin is Star Wars related, I see this skin being Transformer's related. A nice addition to the skin would have the SMITE logo on his shoulder, just like the autobot/decepticon symbol in the real Transformers.
I'm a magic bird!

Macawmagician

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » April 11, 2014 11:02am | Report

If this was a real skin, I would buy this in an instant. I love the machine/steam-punk skins.
Like Sun Wukong's skin is Star Wars related, I see this skin being Transformer's related. A nice addition to the skin would have the SMITE logo on his shoulder, just like the autobot/decepticon symbol in the real Transformers.

yeah. I was actually going to put an egyptian scarab on both sides of his arms, but I forgot to add it in :/

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » April 11, 2014 1:11pm | Report
Yes.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » April 11, 2014 2:18pm | Report
Totally a great idea..... Hi-Rez add this please, We need ChangeBot Geb, when he uses his one he can say stuff like, Gods! Rollout! or something like that.

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » April 11, 2014 3:02pm | Report

Totally a great idea..... Hi-Rez add this please, We need ChangeBot Geb, when he uses his one he can say stuff like, Gods! Rollout! or something like that.

Placing Ward: More than meets the eye!
Single Kill: One shall stand...one shall..fall

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » April 11, 2014 7:06pm | Report
YES! Dude that'll be awesome for his wards and kills

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » April 12, 2014 1:00pm | Report

That should be the quote for entering the game at Fountain. Like, how Mercury says
"LOOK AT THIS TEAM, MAN, THERE'S NO WAY WE CAN LOSE!"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }