Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

LF Mid and Jungle For Premades

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » LF Mid and Jungle For Premades 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chippaye » May 7, 2015 5:40am | Report
Hello, my name is chippaye and me and two friends are looking for a knowledgable Mid and Jungle.
We aren't looking for any commitment to a team or clan we just want some solid players to go into premades with us.I am in the solo lane and the duo lane quite a connection, here are some stats if you are interested.

Here are some detailes about me and my fellow players
Chippaye: Gold 2(don't judge a book by its cover on this one if you look at my recent matches you can see I do well often I just get bad luck with matchmaking)

Tmanrasman(add): Plat 1 conquest, Diamond 5 joust.

Juranano: only likes to support tmanrasman so he doesn't play ranked(Like I said they have a connection)

If interested feel free to reply to this post or pm me in smite @ Chippaye

Chippaye

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HassanHardy » June 19, 2015 10:43pm | Report
Im willing to play jungle as long as u guys are NA, Add me on HHardy. Don't have a rank yet tho.

HassanHardy

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » June 20, 2015 6:39pm | Report
I'm down - Regen

Con : Diamond 5
Joust: Diamond 3/4? can't remember

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }