Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Chiron, The Wise Centaur

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Chiron, The Wise Centaur 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by shakz180 » October 7, 2013 5:37pm | Report
Chiron, The Wise Centaur (OPEN TO OTHER NAMES) (trainer of heroes, Godly Centaur) IDK

Health: 470 (+84)
Speed: 365 (+0)
Range: 12 (+0)
Attack/Sec: 1 (+0.01)

Abilities

Passive: Kourotrophic: When Chiron engages battle, he gains 1 stack of Kourotrophic energy for every successful auto attack he deals or is inflicted by. Max 20 Stacks. Chiron has no mana but has to use number of stacks to perform a skill. For every stack Chiron gains physical power and defense. The stacks gradually decreases: 2 for every 10 seconds

Lance Penetrate/ Lernean ArrowCooldown: 15/14/12/11/10
LANCE Active: Chiron's next three basic attacks deals bonus physical damage. The third strike will skewer and stun the target.
Bonus Damage: 15 / 30 / 45 / 60 / 75 (+15% Physical Power)
Use of Stacks: 4 stacks

BOW Active: Chiron dips his arrown in Lernean Hydra's poison, inflicting poison damage for 4 seconds.
Damage: 10/15/20/25/30 (+20% of your physical power)for every 0.5 seconds
Use of Stacks: 4 Stacks

Stallion's Rush Cooldown25/24/23/22/20
LANCE Active: Chiron poweres up for a charge. (It looks like a horse rubbing his feet on ground, like bull charging ) gaining increasing speed boost over time. The next auto attack will deal bonus damage but will stop the charge.
Speed Boost: Increases from 3% to 150% in a gradual increase for 7 seconds
Bonus auto attack damage: 30/45/60/75/75 (+50% Power)

BOW Active: Chiron gains speed boost, immune to slow effects.
Speed Boost:50% for 7 seconds
Use of Stacks: 4 stacks

Prance/ Impact Arrow Cooldown: 20/18/16/14/12
LANCE Active: Chiron rears on his hind legs, neighing being stationary and immune to crowd control for a duration. When attacked while prancing, percentage of the auto attack will reflect to those of the attacker.
Duration: 2/2.5/3/3.5/4
Reflection of damage: 40%/50%/60%/70%/80%
Use of Stacks:4 stacks

BOW Active: Chiron shoots an arrow. When the arrow hits the enemies are knocked back and damaged from the radius of impact, inflicting slow.
Damage: 80/130/180/230/280 (+20% of your physical power) 50% to secondary targets
Slow: 25%

Master of Weapons: Chiron is able to wield and switch weapons, with different skillset for each weapon ( lance to bow vice versa) in the battlefield. When Chiron wields the lance he gains ( +10 Protection and +10 Physical Penetration) When Chiron wields the Bow he gains ( +10% Attack speed and +10% Critical Chance). The bonuses increase for every level of the ability. When Chiron switches from one weapon to another, the next ability will deal 50% more damage.

Bonus: (From 10, or 10%)to 15,20,25,30
Use of Stacks: 0
Cooldown: 35 seonds

I used the stack system so he is not able to use all abilities, and needs to be engaged in battle in all times if he wanted to.

shakz180

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piederman » October 7, 2013 7:22pm | Report
A unique style to him, I like it! There is however things that aren't stated in this guide and some are just confusing, are you still not finished with everything maybe? For example, why does he have base mana and increased mana per level if none of his abilities requires mana to be used? And what is the stun duration on his Lance Penetrate? Also; I'm probably not the only one who thinks the numbers are a little weird here and there as well, but I definitely think the idea of his Lance Penetrate and his Stallion's Rush.

Piederman

Prominent (39)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by VultokoFredrik » October 7, 2013 10:36pm | Report
Now THIS is a great concept :D
Ususaly we have some pretty good god ideas, som decent ideas and some that could be improved quite a bit, but THIS is just genius! It seems so smooth to me, everything fits with the theme and everything seems nice on him. I had an idea for Chiron some time ago, but it wasn't near as good as this one ^_^ Also, this is a nice take on the whole "Switch between ranged/melee"- idea.

VultokoFredrik

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » October 7, 2013 11:45pm | Report
I have no comment on the actual content, but you should know that "Stallion's Rush" and "Lance Penetrate" can sound very, very dirty.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by shakz180 » October 8, 2013 6:22am | Report
My Ultimate should have been "Intense Climax" ;)

shakz180

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by shakz180 » October 8, 2013 4:32pm | Report
WoW Thanks alot guys, and there is a need for editing. I just needed fresh eyes to look at it. Ty guys

shakz180

Remarkable (5)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }