Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New Skins! New God Confirmed! Ao Kuang Remodel + Another New God

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » New Skins! New God Confirmed! Ao Kuang Remodel + Another New God 61 posts - page 6 of 7
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » July 14, 2014 9:30am | Report
ICEN wrote:

Wait you played War of the Monsters before on Ps2? You do not want it with my Robo...
I always pick that one robot with the sword.

I played it with my cousin only, I usually played Robo-47 and Ultra-V, Robo 47 is a bit better to play with since his skills isn't hard to lanf espescially on bosses. It's good to see people like you who played it before, it's one of my childhood games.
"The Ravenous Demon Hunter"
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » July 17, 2014 3:07pm | Report
UPDATE: I have gathered some sources saying Ao Kuang will most likely be remodeled into a warrior, just as Sun Wukong was.

It fits his lore a whole lot better.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » July 17, 2014 3:08pm | Report
Greenevers wrote:

UPDATE: I have gathered some sources saying Ao Kuang will most likely be remodeled into a warrior, just as Sun Wukong was.

It fits his lore a whole lot better.

Sigh.

Just when I thought this might've been a cool change.
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » July 17, 2014 3:31pm | Report
See what happened is, Smite dun f'ed up xD.

Ao Kuang (Actually Ao Guang) is a Dragon King who could shapeshift into animals. A Dragon King isn't what you think it is... It means you're a ruler of an ocean. They can also manipulate weather and rainfall. The Dragon King can assume a dragon form, but it's usually in a anthropomorphism form which means half man and half dragon.

So Smite didn't really do anything for the lore. Not only that, anytime you search up Ao Kuang or Ao Guang, DRAGON DRAGON DRAGON YEE HAW.

Funny thing, I could find very few pictures of what the real Ao Guang probably was depicted as. Not only that, around 7 months ago there was also a rumor that Hi-Rez was pulling off an Ao Kuang remodel. Either that Hi-Rez put it off until later or the decided to change it because of those many posts. I'm not sure how this image is going to link in with Ao's remodel but it may look very similar to this:

Ao Kuang Remodel Image

Actual Ao Guan Depictions

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Demolibium » July 17, 2014 10:04pm | Report
The chinese god is Lü ****bin or something, i dont remember properly. He is most likely going to be a warrior or assassin. I had seen a hirez guy working on his idea a while back, i thought he was the next god. But then it turned out to be serqet. So i guess he is the chinese one you mentioned.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%C3%BC_****bin
Signature made by me ofcourse :P
And here is my dear Signature Shoppe
Check out these guides which i adore:-
Fenrir Guide by DarkJaw
Anubis guide also by DarkJaw
Sobek guide also by DarkJaw
Agni guide by Nimec
Vulcan guide by Jordenito
Skype- vidit.agarwal97 (do not make fun this is my name =.=)

Demolibium

Prominent (32)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » July 18, 2014 5:55am | Report
Sorry, but when I think of Ao Kuang, I think of a high pusher, ultimate wallbang ultimate mage. Not another ******** "Warrior" (Tank with high damage)
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » July 18, 2014 6:27am | Report
dacoqrs wrote:

Sorry, but when I think of Ao Kuang, I think of a high pusher, ultimate wallbang ultimate mage. Not another ******** "Warrior" (Tank with high damage)

Smite brain f*cked the community.

@Demolibrium That sounds kinda cool. I searched online everywhere, I couldn't find it :( Do you have any links or anything?

But yeah, they should be having a chinese god in between two new Mayan gods.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by splitface » July 23, 2014 2:14pm | Report
Ao Kuang Warrior? And the shocking part: He will have legs??
Celebration gone!

splitface

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ExtremistK » July 25, 2014 2:46am | Report
Sad face. Ao Kuang is my Main and I spent quite abit on him. So do I get my favour/gems back? I mean, I spent A while getting em just for Ao.

ExtremistK

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Heartwire » July 25, 2014 7:18am | Report
ExtremistK wrote:

Sad face. Ao Kuang is my Main and I spent quite abit on him. So do I get my favour/gems back? I mean, I spent A while getting em just for Ao.

Either you get them back, or all that was spend will be directed to the new god who will get his current skills.

Heartwire

Established (16)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }