Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New Skins! New God Confirmed! Ao Kuang Remodel + Another New God

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » New Skins! New God Confirmed! Ao Kuang Remodel + Another New God 61 posts - page 4 of 7
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » July 13, 2014 2:35pm | Report
Mekali wrote:

I can't wait for Quetzalcoat :DDD

Hey Devampi this is it... New Mayan God :DDD. Somehow Cabrakan reminds me of Agamo from war of the monsters like this:
Wait you played War of the Monsters before on Ps2? You do not want it with my Robo...
I always pick that one robot with the sword.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by gaby90000 » July 13, 2014 2:52pm | Report
Anyone knows how much will Apollo be?
Be the best and **** the rest !

gaby90000

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » July 13, 2014 3:06pm | Report
I read it would be 600 gems.

I also read somewhere, and don't ask me where, I don't remember (probably Reddit or something), that the Apollo skin, Bastet skin, and the heli ward skin will be also sold in a bundle for 900 gems. I'm not 100% sure on that, though. Just what I read.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mokihunter » July 13, 2014 4:52pm | Report
How will the mastery work, though? Let's say someone has rank 10 on Ao Kuang. Once the remodel comes out, will that Rank 10 be transferred to the new god that has Ao's abilities, or will it stay with the old Ao who's abilities have been replaced/remodeled?

I wasn't around when the Sun Wukong/Hun Batz thing occurred, so forgive me if it sounds like a stupid question. It'd be really unfair to people who've worked hard to master Ao Kuang if all of a sudden all of his abilities were replaced... it'd make more sense to transfer the rank to the new god, right?
Smite Username: PhantomFang

mokihunter

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » July 13, 2014 5:02pm | Report
Well, you mastered the god who had the familiar abilities, not because of the name, so I imagine it goes to the god who has the familiar skill kit, which would be the old Ao. Think of it has a remodel with a name change.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » July 13, 2014 6:25pm | Report
mokihunter wrote:

How will the mastery work, though? Let's say someone has rank 10 on Ao Kuang. Once the remodel comes out, will that Rank 10 be transferred to the new god that has Ao's abilities, or will it stay with the old Ao who's abilities have been replaced/remodeled?

I wasn't around when the Sun Wukong/Hun Batz thing occurred, so forgive me if it sounds like a stupid question. It'd be really unfair to people who've worked hard to master Ao Kuang if all of a sudden all of his abilities were replaced... it'd make more sense to transfer the rank to the new god, right?

According to HiRezStew, the old Sun Wukong masteries transferred to Hun Batz, so I'm 99% sure they're going to do the same with Ao Kuang.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SherriffTurtle » July 13, 2014 6:57pm | Report
I was so mad when they reworked SWK. He was so fun. Hun batz is cool I guess, just has a completely different playstyle. Then ofc when I'm starting to like new swk they nerf him to hell... Leave it to Hi-Rez.
I STILL WANT THE CUDGEL DAMAGE BACK HI-REZ
The Ao Kuang rework seems unnecesary, he's fine the was he is imo.
Cabrakan looks cool, tho if he's a guardian won't be playing him. Only guardians I like are Athena and Bacchus.
YAY SPEC OPS APOLLO WILL BUY
Serqet is fun, can't wait for release.
YAAAAAAAAAAAY
Favorite Roles: Jungle, Mid
Favorite Gods: Sun Wukong, Loki, Thanatos, Ares
Never give up, because you move like a jaguar.

SherriffTurtle

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » July 13, 2014 7:42pm | Report

Best news update ever.

Why thank you kind sir

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » July 13, 2014 7:42pm | Report

Best news update ever.

Why thank you kind sir

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mokihunter » July 14, 2014 2:14am | Report
@SherriffTurtle: So, if they do the same thing they did with the Sun Wukong & Hun Batz, the masteries gained on Ao Kuang will transfer over to Quetzalcoatl?
Smite Username: PhantomFang

mokihunter

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }