Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SMITE Patch Notes - Season 2 Dev Talks

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » SMITE Patch Notes - Season 2 Dev Talks 13 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » February 10, 2015 2:33pm | Report
Overview

Map Changes

Item Changes

God Balance

League Changes

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » February 10, 2015 4:19pm | Report
All I can say is, I'm really glad about duo que.

One of the worst parts of League is that you have to play it entirely alone, with no friends, which really ruins the social aspect of it. I mean, one of the best parts about playing Smite, for me at least, is playing with friends.
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » February 10, 2015 9:05pm | Report
dacoqrs wrote:

All I can say is, I'm really glad about duo que.

One of the worst parts of League is that you have to play it entirely alone, with no friends, which really ruins the social aspect of it. I mean, one of the best parts about playing Smite, for me at least, is playing with friends.

I agree so much. I remember trying to que with my friend who's a diamond baka player who wanted the rage skin, but we discovered weren't able to play league together because there was no duo que. Hopefully nothing like that will happen for anybody in smite again.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » February 10, 2015 10:08pm | Report
I'm scared that the MM is going to be even worse with duo q than it already was. But hopefully it will be fine.

Just hope duo queuers use curse and not mumble skype etc. There is already few enough ppl using curse in ranked...
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DustZX » February 11, 2015 1:27am | Report

I'm scared that the MM is going to be even worse with duo q than it already was. But hopefully it will be fine.

Just hope duo queuers use curse and not mumble skype etc. There is already few enough ppl using curse in ranked...

I still going to use skype because i don't speak english and the few times i used curse, no one talked anything.

DustZX

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tsjawatnu » February 11, 2015 4:30am | Report
I personally really don't like this duo queueing. I feel like it gives duo queuers a big advantage over solo players, and I think that's unfair.
Also, I'm afraid my friend will want to play league with me now... he's not a good player :p
So you thought I'd have some witty joke in my signature? Think again.

You can check out my joust 1v1 guide here

Tsjawatnu

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » February 11, 2015 5:10am | Report
A team of 5 solo queuers that use curse will probably be better off than a team with 4 duo queuers on 2 separate coms.

So I'm just afraid that's what going to happen..

I play on EU and there is already few enough ppl using curse -_-

even if ppl don't talk, just the fact that they can listen to calls being made is such a advantage oO

So plz everyone who are planing to duo q. Use curse to listen at least, mute your mic on curse and talk mandarin with your friend for all that I care, but listen to my calls.

I will flip if I gank duo, kill the enemy duo and call GF and duo just keeps pushing like braindead zombies...

Jungle & Support main.

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » February 11, 2015 5:23am | Report
Image being the only solo player in a team with two duo queuers.
Guess who will get blamed for everything!

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » February 11, 2015 6:23am | Report
Rule #1 always blame someone else Kappa

But ppl are more afraid to play the blamegame on curse than in the chat :p

And as long as you're not ******ed and listen to what ppl tell you to do (if you are struggling) most ppl in ranked are less BM than casuals. Some ppl get mad if they have to tell someone to do something 10 times without that person listening, but that's understandable IMO.

Most ppl want to win ranked, and BM leads to bad moral, bad moral leads to bad plays which in the end usually ends with a defeat screen. Which sucks...

Jungle & Support main.

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » February 11, 2015 6:23am | Report
That's still why I think they should have an entirely seperate League Conquest that is premade only.

I know that there is already a que for premades, but its not ranked. And personally ranked premades would be the bomb.
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }